Follow the quick steps below to get started with our APIs:
You can quickly create an account in our Sandbox Dashboard. You will need to submit:
- a real name (e.g. yours or your company's name)
- a valid email address
- a strong password
- a two-factor authentication (2FA) device
Our sandbox environment is made to replicate our production environment. Before using our sandbox APIs you will need to create an account and add (fake) KYC (step 3).
Once you have a Sandbox account you will need to submit fake KYC for it.
- Here's a guide on how to upload KYC to the dashboard.
- For the standard sandbox you will need at minimum:
- Social Security Number (SSN) or a picture of an SSN Card of the owner of the platform.
SSN Card Picture:
- EIN or TIN
- Find your client keys, look here to see how, copy them, and use them in our sandbox API calls. Refer to our API Initialization page for more details on submitting API calls (e.g. relevant headers). We recommend using Postman for testing API calls.
Each platform account has a defined set of controls that determines what the platform can and cannot do in our system. Controls specify, for instance, which node (account) types the platform can create, transactions allowed, transaction volume limits, and similar.
Our standard sandbox allows for most flows. However, if for some reason you are unable successfully complete a specific flow, you may be attempting to do something that falls outside of the standard sandbox's controls (or there may be another issue, such as submission of incomplete user KYC).
As you integrate with us we will provide you with a custom sandbox environment that will be tailored to your specific needs. For more information please refer to our Integrating with Synapse page.
Sandbox Transaction Speed
In the sandbox environment, events such as transaction processing occur faster than in production to make it easier to test your integration.