Monthly statements must be issued to the end user whenever there is a direct account relationship, including Platform FBOs for the end user.
You can enjoy the white-label statement generation APIs or create you own. Our white label add on product can be used for:
Statements can be viewed at the user level or at the node (account) level. Except for revolving loans, our statements are available on the 15th of every month for the previous month. Statements for revolving loans are available on the 7th of every month for the month prior.
We also provide the ability to Generate Ad-Hoc Node Statements.
When generating Ad Hoc Node statements, or commonly referred to as On-Demand Statements, you may pass in an optional webhook url in the body of the request.
If the webhook URL is provided then two webhooks will be sent to the url. The first webhook will have a status set to QUEUED indicating that we’ve received the request and the Ad Hoc statement is queued in our servers to be generated. Afterwards, another webhook will be sent to the url with the Ad Hoc Statement in CSV, JSON, and PDF.
If the webhook url is not provided in the request, then the Ad Hoc Statement is saved in our database and can be viewed by either the View User Statements or View Node Statements API call. Ad Hoc statements can be differentiated by monthly statements generated by Synapse through the statement type set as ONDEMAND_STATEMENT.
Note: After generating a statement and either Viewing the User or Node statements the CSV, JSON, and PDF urls will be set to null and updated once the Ad Hoc statement is finished generating.
Generating statements via Client Dashboard follows the same Back-end processes as through the APIs. We recommend the following flow on the dashboard:
- Searching up the user on the USERS tab
- Signing in as user using either the user’s Fingerprint or 2FA Device
- Clicking on the Nodes section on the right of Base Info/Documents
- Clicking on the Node to generate the statement
- Clicking on the Statements section
- Clicking on Generate Custom Statement on the right and choosing the statement timeframe (Note: If you input a Webhook url then the statement will be sent to the url instead of saved on the dashboard)
- If you enter a url the statement will be sent to the url. Otherwise, the statement will appear in the Statements section once it has finished generating.
View an Example Statement. Statements will be available in three different formats: CSV, PDF, and JSON. Statements will list the following:
- Starting and ending balance
- Platform contact information
- List of transactions
- Error resolution information
Updated 2 months ago